parting out 66 valint signet 2 dr hardtop

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
oil and dirt...light surface rust on insides, been tryin to get these for some time like i had said,the guy that I got them from has his badass 70 dart here for a headliner...time for a how to install a headliner in a 70 dart without removing the windshield and rear glass threads
Thanks for the pics, is that oil and dirt on the gasket rail on the top side? Any major rust? They look nice :D

Attachments

• slant six party!!! 002.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 213
I just found another one of the plymouth finish panels and pulling the other pic's soon someone is ahead of you for the best one but lets see what pans out keep in touch......Wagg's
PM sent on trunk chrome strip and Valiant emblem.

i had other things kept me away today but I'm still plugging away at it, did not get the trunk finish trim pulled yet,,thank's for ya'lls patience I did get a lot of stuff pulled but did not get pic's yet, peoples daily drivers needed me so they can get to and from work and that takes precedence...sorry
Thanks Waggin :toothy8:

other people had shown interest, i had posted about the mess my pm box is and as far as I know yooper is 1st in line drivers fender, I had posted a price and the fender isnt as sweet as I had thought before pulling it and sent a pm with lower price,I'll be posting pics a.s.a.p. and if i have repair parts those also
I would like to get in line for any fenders that are left from previous request. Thanks, Jerry

Hey Curtis, is the grille center section spoken for?? How about the grille sections?? PM if they are available with a price. Thanks, Geof

I was wondering if you have any of the Signet fender emblems available. I would also be interested in the panel between the bumper and the grille.

yo waggin, i could really use the grille from that car all three pieces pm me and give me a price please thanks

ya'll give me a few days i'll take pic's of what is left of the car, still a few good parts but all body parts are gone except the trunklid which is very nice, inner fender aprons and frame rails and radiator support, instrument cluster, window regulators and parts (all glass is sold) still have the roof and front suspension, engine and trans, and Little do dads here and there

fan shroud for slanty
66 barracuda grille emblem one upper stud broken someone has dibb's on these....will post if not grabbed up

Attachments

• 71dusterandgrilles 022.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 121
  • 71dusterandgrilles 021.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 127
  • 71dusterandgrilles 020.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 141
Is the hood available? If so, is it straight? How much do you want for it? I would most likely drive up and pick it up.
Keith
fan shroud for slanty
66 barracuda grille emblem one upper stud broken someone has dibb's on these....will post if not grabbed up

hood has left the building with elvis...trunklid and from the 1/4 panel seams inward and the complete dutchman panel with speaker shelf center is still here and is rust free...nice piece but for valiant....I use valiant trunklids to repair barracuda trunklids
Is the hood available? If so, is it straight? How much do you want for it? I would most likely drive up and pick it up.
Keith

Attachments

• jerrysabodies 026.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 122
  • jerrysabodies 027.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 101
I need a left side taillight housing in good shape for rechrome. I also could use the mouldings to hold down the carpet on both side mine were rotted I have a 66 barracuda and they should be the same. How much for the left & right grille I can't find a 66 barracuda grille and they would fit. Did you sell the headlight bezels yet. Thanks Henry

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back