-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67cudaResto89

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1967 barracuda notchback complete shell has no title tryin to sell as a whole but will consider cutting it up for sheet metal. Has no interior, suspension, etc. it as just a shell.

Also i have a 1972 plymouth duster. Once again no title body is not in terrible shape has a full interior trying to sell this car as a whole with all the parts that go along with it. Tons of extra parts willing to split some stuff up but can not cut the car up.

If any pictures are needed please pm me as im writing this on my cell phone and cannot upload pics from here. If i cant get rid of the cuda it will be gettig cut up and sent to a scrap yard.

Shane.

I live near the airport, where are you? I will buy one, the one with the best front frame structure. I would like to come look at them. PM sent.

I have a 1967 barracuda notchback complete shell has no title tryin to sell as a whole but will consider cutting it up for sheet metal. Has no interior, suspension, etc. it as just a shell.

Also i have a 1972 plymouth duster. Once again no title body is not in terrible shape has a full interior trying to sell this car as a whole with all the parts that go along with it. Tons of extra parts willing to split some stuff up but can not cut the car up.

If any pictures are needed please pm me as im writing this on my cell phone and cannot upload pics from here. If i cant get rid of the cuda it will be gettig cut up and sent to a scrap yard.

Shane.
Does the duster have a decent front bumper?

do yoy have the trunk trin 2 pcs upper and lower for the cuda

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back