-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alanstoy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am parting out a 67 Dart 270 2dr (Non post)Has the 6 cyl eng and auto transmission
The engine is seized, but complete (minus air cleaner)

I will be keeping some of the parts for my Dart, and will list what i have aval. But PLEASE NOTE: that I am in Washington state, and would preffer to sell locally,(I do have an add on Craigslist) as most of the parts i have would be a bit pricey to ship.
Plus i am pretty busy so cant do the back and forth to UPS or other wise.
Willing to ships some of the smaller parts
So lets see how this goes.

Both doors with glass and vent glass,and regulators (might be using the doors off the parts car, but if your looking for the glass or regs, they will still be aval from my doors)

Hood, in fair shape, no dents with min rust
Hood hinges, both seem in good shape, no prob opening and shutting hood
Hood Latch good shape
Complete steering clolumn,(auto shifter on column)
Also have a 2nd column that the shaft moves up and down badly (good for parts)
Complete front suspention (drums) (except the steering box) It has the small bolt pattern 5x4 i believe??
I do have a grill with a bad lower filler panel(seperated) Problems with the grill is someone drilled a 1 in hole in the upper right corner of it for an alarm lock :( but the grill is very straight

7 1/4 rear end with large bolt pattern axles, 4.5?? still need to measure for sure, but i know they are a bigger pattern than the front drums

Gas filler tube
Nice set of kick panels
Wiper linkage good shape
Front bumber, not sure wich one im goin to use yet (both straight) 1 has fading chrome,
Driver side tail light, Good for lense and housing, the chrome part is broken
Good back glass
Crossmember
Driver side Qrtr glass and regulator

As far as the body goes, D side qrtr panel is gone, Passenger side is pretty rough,
I have 2 sets of fenders for this car.
They all need some work, but very min rust.
I have one D side fender wich is the best of the bunch, very min work needed.
All are repairable, no major damage to them.
Will part out the engine if your looking for parts.

Will have more parts aval as i go thru what i have and what i need.

As far as interior goes, not much aval right now as thats what my car needs, but dont be afraid to ask.

I would post pics of the car, but theres not much to see,
Can send pictures of the parts you ask about.

I might be a little slow on responce, but i try to get on at least once a day
Thanks for looking,
:happy8:

How much for the X-member? Also, need a small section of the rear filler panel for repairs. Is it rusted ? Section near the bottom driver side rear glass.

The rear filler panel on driver side is gone, it went with the qrtr panel
And the X member? not sure what that is, is it the frame under the eng?
Havent taken the eng out yet. wouldnt that be a pricey piece to ship?
Sorry if i sound like a Noob, My first Mopar, :p

Cross member is what holds the transmission up. Has 4 bolts that attach it to the body cross brace. Approximately 3" wide and 12" long.

ohh ok, i got ya, lol, the X comfused me, i do have the cross member, Shipping will be crazy on that i would imagine. Due to over size and weight factor.
I am asking $50.00 for the crossmemeber and cant imagine what it would cost to ship.
Where are you located?

The trans cross member couldn't weight more than a pound or two. I've shipped them before with a zip tie and a shipping lable. I should of kept one! Are you sure we're talking about the same thing?
Zip code: 76310
Thanks

Well i think i kn ow what your talking about, but seeing as i havent crawled under the car yet, im not sure just how smalkl it is, we are talking abuot the transmission crossmember, that holds up the trans? with tranny mount?
Only ones ive seen are GM style, and about same width of car and trans mount bolts to it.
Lol
yea im new to the worl of Mopar, I will climb under it tommorow and see what i see
:)

The trans cross member couldn't weight more than a pound or two. I've shipped them before with a zip tie and a shipping lable. I should of kept one! Are you sure we're talking about the same thing?
Thanks

USPS parcel post, probably looking at about $25-$40 shouldn't be all that bad....

Thanks

Sorry i havent gotten back to you yet DartOS, I will get out there and take a look,

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back