Status
Not open for further replies.

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Contact seller
I've got a '67 Valiant 100, 2 door post for parts. Let me know what you need.

Good trunk lid, hood, doors are ok, dash is solid, steering column is good. Good blue door panels, trim, etc. Half a slant 6 in it. Very straight grill, nice tail lights.

Located in Errington, BC, Canada.

I have PayPal and also accept E transfers, money orders, & cash.

I'll upload pictures tonight.

The side trim, I'm keeping the portion on the front fenders for my '67 Valiant sedan. Otherwise the rest of it is up for grabs. I'll get a pic of the tail lights, they were in the trunk. Dash pad is gone.
The side trim, I'm keeping the portion on the front fenders for my '67 Valiant sedan. Otherwise the rest of it is up for grabs. I'll get a pic of the tail lights, they were in the trunk. Dash pad is gone.
I need the driver door trim, mine is not to good, if I can get a better pic of it and might be interested in rest of trim too

Sorry for the slow responses guys, been incredibly busy. The car is 20 minutes away at a friends, however it's gotta go from there so I'm trailering it to another friends, about 40 minutes away where it'll stay. I don't have any more room behind the shop and I don't really like crushing anything usable.

would you ship the drivers door glass to 80221, and if so what would you want for it?
Thanks

I need vent window on driver side
And wing channel bar complete

Hey Mike,

Do you still have this car? Is the windshield wiper switch still in it? Maybe its the right one,

Let me know
Thanks
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back