Parting out 68 Barracuda notchback

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior was blue, door panels and visors are pretty good. Trunk divider and piece between trunk and back seat are both pretty good also. Back seat available too. Rear wiring harness and dome light with wiring also available.

hi..
i'm interested in both front grill assemblies. i could live with just the outer alluminum surrounds and headlight bezels. please send me an email at [email protected] with prices.
thanks. jim coster, pittsburgh, pa aka "jimharvard" on FABO

hi..

i think my reply might have been deleted because i did not notice that email addresses are not allowed on FABO posts. sorry to all concerned.

i am interested in both complete front grill assemblies. i could live with just the outer alluminum surrounds and the headlight bezels. if you still have these, please get in touch with me here on FABO with price and shipping cost.
i live in pittsburgh, pa at zip code 15106.

thanks again.
jim coster, pittsburgh, pa aka "jimharvard" on FABO

hi woody...
i'm still interested in the front grill assemblies. i could live with just the outer alluminum surrounds and bezels. please email me here at FABO with an up-date on whether you have these parts and price and shipping cost to 15106.
thanks.
jim coster, pittsburgh, pa

Woody
How good is the complete left front frame rail and a-frame support?
need left side for my conv. project
pm me on price and shipping to Iowa 50317

Thanks ; Lon

If I remember right that front frame rail is pretty good. I'll check and get back to you.

jimharvard, I do still have the grille assemblys. I actually have a couple of pairs. I'll get back to you in a couple of days.

hi woody...

thanks for the response. as noted, would like both entire grill assemblies but can live with both outer surrounds and bezels. immediate cash if price is reasonable. please also quote shipping cost to 1108 peachtree road, carnegie, pa 15106

jim coster

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back