Not open for further replies.

woody30

woody30
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Contact seller
Sold many parts but still have some left. Black ignition bezel (very nice) $15. Pass door window regulator and both 1/4 regulators $15 each, or $30 for all 3. 1/4 glass (tinted. was a/c car) $30 each or $50 for both. fast back rear glass (tinted) $150. thumb wheel radio good for parts or plugging a hole (condition unknown) $20. stock 318 exhaust manifolds pair $30. trunk latch (very nice) $20. rear view mirror (inside) pretty nice $25. front bumper brackets $40. Door hinges (nice and tight) $40 for all. nice pass inner fender $60. accelerator pedal assembly $20. quite nice automatic console with carpet and top plates $200 (on ebay right now). power steering box, pump, and brackets $125. A pillar mouldings not perfect but pretty good $40. 2bbl 318 intake and carb. carb probably no good except for parts $20. hood latch assembly $35. keeping k frame out of this car but have one in a 67 Barracuda $75. Also have a spool mount one but have no clue what it came out of (in a 67 Barracuda but know it didn't come in that car originally. Also have valve covers, stock rockers and shafts, and oil pan etc. 7 1/4 rear you're all salivating about. lol. Also have upper and lower control arms, BB dist hold downs, BB spark plug shields that go between #6 and 8 cylinders. Also the BB intake gasket bars that go on the front and rear of the intake, ALSO HAVE THE DASH BEZEL AND LENSES, AND GAUGES. Going the refinish these. Have a couple of consoles not as nice as the other one. Some other odds and ends I'm not remembering. Ask if you need something. All parts located in Walton NY. Shipping to be determined by how far they have to go.

Figured out how to post

do you still have the quarter regulators.
And do they have the cast aluminum frame.
Mine is toast so I would certainly be interested.

Sorry for the PM but I couldnt seem to post.

If you drop me a telephone number I can call and explain better the part I need.

Thanks
Dave

do you still have the body? was this an a/c car?
I need a non a/c piece of the firewall around the blower motor someone cut mine for a/c and it is not an a/c car.

Rocky JS you in a hurry for this piece?? The car is an a/c car but I have another parts car that isn't an a/c car. It's a 67 Barracuda fastback that is at a friends house. I have to part that one out yet but it might be a while before I get to it.

Rear window gasket is still in car. Cut out the windshield one. I am going to take the fast back window out. I will see how it goes and what kind of shape it's in. Probably will come out this weekend. I'll know more then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back