-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ccb610

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1969 Dodge Dart for Parts (I am not selling entire car but selling parts) Car has good windshield and back glass, doors, hood and deck lid have surface rust but solid, could be cleaned. Does not have Engine, Trans, Fenders, interior and reared.

dart1.JPG

dart2.JPG

dart3.JPG

dart4.JPG

Hello; Will pay good money for unscratched, untinted,windshield, date coded 4/69. Can pick up this weekend, (8/20-22). PM me.

I know it's not much but I could use the gas cap if the car has the original type cap on it.

Hi,

When we purchased the '75 duster, it was missing the hose that fits between the rear inside deck and the blower motor. Do yu have that hard plasic bit andwould it be the same for the dart and duster ?

Thanks
ian.

I need both complete rear window regulator assemblies for the 69 Dart or at least the pot metal portion that attaches to rear windows. Please post price with shipping to 44224 near Akron, Ohio.

Thanks

Hard to see from pics but do you have the drip rail mouldings and rear quarter marker housing (both driver side)?

Thanks, Z

Do you have closer pics of the trunk lid,if still available,top view and bottom view.Price of it.I live in Canada.Thanks

any interior pieces to sell?

Looking for radio trim.

Need rt door what condition is it in cannot see door from pics you posted. and how much for door?

In would like to purchase the two roof to outer wheel house braces if they are still available. See the image attached for a detailed request.

Attachments

• Roof to outer wheel house braces 2.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 174
This thread is from 2010 and the OP hasn't been on FABO since 2011. Try sending "ccb610" a PM for a response.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back