-
Status
Not open for further replies.

73scamp360mag

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 73 plymouth scamp that imparting out. If you need it I more than likely have it. All my parts are in fair - great condition. I had a 360 but the motorist trashed. The heads and springs are in great condition. They were rebuilt in 2012. I am in Lemoore ca. 93245

Do you have the trim for the "A" pillar posts that run between the dash and the headliner along each side of the windshield? I'm needing them for my 76 Scamp 2 Dr coupe. Price,Condition? Thanks.

I am looking for a body part driver's rear roof where the roof comes to the fender and rear deck do you have that part ? Please let me know Mahalo

Yes the trunk pan is in great shape. I'm not quite sure what you are referring to for the roof area. Please send a pic ......................(remove E mail address) Please send a Personal Message with this info.

I have a 73 plymouth scamp that imparting out. If you need it I more than likely have it. All my parts are in fair - great condition. I had a 360 but the motorist trashed. The heads and springs are in great condition. They were rebuilt in 2012. I am in Lemoore ca. 93245
I sent you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back