-
Status
Not open for further replies.

70-duster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I am buying a 74 dart that has 36000 original miles. I am buying it for the drivetrain, upper control arms (bbp discs on front), and air conditioning parts. Everything else is for sale. Interior is tan in color and supposedly has a perfect original dash pad. I am picking the car up this tuesday and will start taking replies for parts.

Attachments

• DSCN0590.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 452
  • DSCN0594.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 450
  • DSCN0595.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 439
  • DSCN0598.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 442
  • DSCN0601.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 444
  • DSCN0603.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 445
  • DSCN0602.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 472
  • DSCN0604.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 450
  • DSCN0605.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 450
  • DSCN0592.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 455
I need:

Decent Dash Pad...few minor cracks ok, so long as no serious warpage

Front Turn Signal Lenses (if no major cracks)

All 4 side marker lenses (if not cracked or chalky)

Let me know on these, awaiting pics before I coin up.

Got the car today. I've got a couple people asking about stuff already so send me your list of things and we will start with that. If you want specific pics, please include your email in the PM. I will take pics tomorrow when it is light out, but I can tell you this, The front grill on this thing is near perfect along with the bezels. The interior is tan if anyone wants to know and I think all the seatbelts are in great shape.

$150 for the belts. Seat belts are near perfect. I will include the tan plastics, but they are dry rotted, plus you will want to use your color anyway.

Here is a list of what I took off today. rear seat, seatbelts, a-pillars, j-channel around doors, sill plates, taillight harness, and door panels with arm rests. Let me know if you want any of these.

The sawzall is coming out next week. Let me know if there is anything you want cut off. It has good inner fenderwells, trunk lid, and hood

well, there was not much interest in the parts off this car. Some, but not alot. I figured people would even want the little parts that are hard to find without buying a whole piece. Oh well, she is getting cut up with a sawzall tomorrow and this weekend, and off to the scrap yard. It's funny how you get more for a car when you cut it up into little pieces rather than a whole piece with a title.

hello, I need both taillights and the panel is between them... $$$$$???

the break booster is in working condition???

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back