Parting out Virginia 1965 Barracuda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever shipping a steering column?
Thanks, Pat

I shipped a complete 65 PS column to WA and IIRC the cost was around $25 for FedEx. I did remove the turn signal handle to make a smaller package. I don't have a 4 in diameter carpet tube from Lowes but looks like it will fit in there. Hope this helps

Thanks Pat. $ 75 is fair enough, but my buddy that would be coming by to get it isn't a car guy...and would bust the window all to hell if he tried to take it out...lol. Since it sounds like you may keep it if you junk the rest of the car, I may get back in touch some time to see if you might sell it. I'm mulling over buying a 64 Cuda out of Georgia, and it's missing the back glass. Thanks for the reply. :prayer:

How bad is the left quarter panel, outer wheelhouse, and trunk extension? I see some rust - could you get me some better clearer pics?

Sorry, rust has take a terrible toll on most all the sheet metal.
Thanks for asking, Pat

Attachments

• 65 Barracuda parts car center link 1.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 141
  • 65 Barracuda parts car center link 3.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 153
Thanks Pat. $ 75 is fair enough, but my buddy that would be coming by to get it isn't a car guy...and would bust the window all to hell if he tried to take it out...lol. Since it sounds like you may keep it if you junk the rest of the car, I may get back in touch some time to see if you might sell it. I'm mulling over buying a 64 Cuda out of Georgia, and it's missing the back glass. Thanks for the reply. :prayer:

Hope you get the Barracuda...neat little cars. I probably will pull the glass, so let me know if you still need it.
Pat5

know it´s been a while since this car was put into peaces...but...

still anything left from the console shift thing - i´m looking for the shift cable

The 65 Barracuda has been sold. Thanks for all the inquiries.
Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back