Parts Accumilation

-

QuintinMotorCompany

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anybody else notice they just seem to 'collect' parts and cars and end up with more then what they know what to do with? In the winter it gets worse

Here is a couple pictures of my storage at its current state

That ain't so bad... (there's no pictures yet...)

That's all you got??? :poke:

That's nothing.... :evil4:

Back garage engines:

View attachment Engines Back Gar B03 B.jpg

Front garage engines:

View attachment Engines Front Gar B01 B1.jpg

My finished cranks:

View attachment My Cranks A05 B.jpg

My finished heads:

View attachment My Heads A02 B.jpg

My intakes:

View attachment My Intakes A02 B.jpg

My oil pans:

View attachment My Oil Pains B.jpg

My pulleys:

View attachment My Pulleys B.jpg

My library part A - all reprints of 64 - 74 Dodge & Plymouth Service manuals:

View attachment Library A01 B.jpg

My library part B - Original prints (working copies) of most service manuals (a few missing because out in garages for work):

View attachment Library A02 B.jpg

I think I may have to face the fact that I have a problem now.... :???: :banghead:

Thanks for bringing this up to my attention.... :finga:

That's all you got??? :poke: That's nothing.... :evil4: Back garage engines: Front garage engines: My finished cranks: My finished heads: My intakes: My oil pans: My pulleys: My library part A - all reprints of 64 - 74 Dodge & Plymouth Service manuals: My library part B - Original prints (working copies) of most service manuals (a few missing because out in garages for work): I think I may have to face the fact that I may have a problem now.... :???: :banghead: Thanks for bringing this up to my attention.... :finga:

Hahaha... Wow.. At least you look semi organized

You not going to have parts long if you don't get them up off that wet gravel.
You can pick up wood pallets for nothing and place the parts on.
I have two barns and two garages, I bet I have mopar parts I have not seen in 20 years.

You not going to have parts long if you don't get them up off that wet gravel. You can pick up wood pallets for nothing and place the parts on. I have two barns and two garages, I bet I have mopar parts I have not seen in 20 years.

Oh yes I know.. There is 4 layers of dirt under it with 5 inches of stone covering it... It's not at, it's from this summer when I took a 318 out and spilt some coolant... Lol just some...

-
Back