parts and parts list

-

rlevs

Reaction score
Okay i have seen alot of people on here that make and sell different parts for the A-bodies is there a reason why he don't have a place that list the people that make the parts and some pic's of the objects, i mean i have seen a lot of great parts but have a really hard time finding the people or info about them. I mean some thing like HemiDenny, sorry if i spelled your name wrong, but put a post or some thing with pic's and info about his k-members, and there is another guy that makes the spacers for the flip out gas caps and many other parts i have seen. i am just hoping that this would help with the sale of the parts or even business and also with getting the info to the other a-body people on this site. just a thought

That is a great idea. Maybe a forum with read-only access for fabo members to sell the parts/services the make/perform?

Got a part, take it to the forum, post up all the info on it and we can all read it and pm you to buy from you but we can't post on your thread with the info.

Might also be a good idea that the posts here be reviewed by admins before appearing on the site so that some idiot like me wouldn't go try to sell his/her car there or something lol.

Hell I just found a thread from a member from like 2010 who makes subframe connectors, I had no idea about this and just so happened to stumble upon it. 3 years later.

Another member makes and sells tubular rad supports, I don't know who or how to find him (I don't have a use for that anyways right now though).

we have vendor's that sponsor this site (pay) to keep it alive. If they allowed people who freely advertise their own product then there is a conflict.

-
Back