Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyper_pak

Old School Chrysler Fan
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Contact seller
I have gotten what I need and now it needs to go. Still some parts left, PM me with what you need and I will respond. It's a 62 170 Series 4 door sedan. 50 years of rust and abuse. I have taken the grill, bumpers, radiator, dash, heater, engine, transmission, driveshaft, and some trim. Floors are rusty. I will have it for a couple more weeks and then to scrap. Car located in DFW Texas area.

Attachments

• IMG_5468_30.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 749
  • IMG_5492_30.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 710
  • IMG_5493_30.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 740
Hyperpak,
I wanted to know if you have the door lock cover. I'm in need of the driver side. I would also like to know about the gas cap.

Attachments

• 1962 Wagon 001.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 647
  • 1962 Wagon 002.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 656
  • 1962 Wagon 003.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 667
I will check tomorrow when I get home from work. What about the gas kap? I took it off, it was a little tight, but it was a little rusty. Chrome cap with black bar. Gasket was fair if I remember right.

I'm interested in the left front fender, the panel under the bumper with the lights, the headlight buckets and possibly the pannel under the rear bumper and the gas fill tube also.

I'm interested in the left front fender, the panel under the bumper with the lights, the headlight buckets and possibly the pannel under the rear bumper and the gas fill tube also.

We can do that. How do you suggest we ship the fender? The panel under the under the bumper is very rusty, the front edge is rusty all a long the crease, head light buckets I have another set in the garage. I can get the gas tube out easy. Please, PM ME!

folks, the car has gone to scrap heaven
i kept all i could, PM Me if you wish to see if I have something you can use.
Please , a PM means, send me a Private Message, left click on my user name and send a private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back