-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmade43

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Guys, I know it's not an A body, but I have a beautiful 85 Ram with only 56,000 miles on it, 318, 2WD that I would like to convert from an automatic to a 4 speed. However, it is hard to find parts for these trucks. Does anybody have a manual parts truck, or know somebody who does? I would like everything but the transmission (am going to get an earlier 833 out of a muscle car for the gear ratios) so that I can perform the swap. Thanks! Also, my future plans include a 440 which means I will need a different bellhousing, but I would like to convert it first and drive it for a while. Thanks for any help

Will

Yep I have two manual trucks 83-85. One still has 833 od

D5667 are you wanting to part them, or just sell the whole truck, or neither? Thanks

Don't think I have anything that is "not for sale".Neither truck is complete,the 83 is the most complete /6 833od nice cab front clip-came from Watsonville ca.No bed or rear axle

Would you be interested in selling the 4 speed stuff only? I don't want to buy a whole truck, I have no use for anything else since mine is in such great shape

Would you be interested in selling the 4 speed stuff only? I don't want to buy a whole truck, I have no use for anything else since mine is in such great shape
:happy1:
not trying to horn in, but I`ve got a 9000 mile only tailgate for one of these. was in the garage at home in 1987 when I totaled the truck. would trade parts,sell almost give away! in tulsa area--------------bob

I have a 4spd bellhousing that bolts to a np435, truck tranny.

View attachment truck 1.jpg

View attachment truck 2.jpg

I don't really need a tailgate but thanks for the offer. The truck is in really great shape, one of the best I've seen of this year. Also, I am not sure about that np435 transmission, I was just going to put a good old earlier 833 4 speed in it with the close ratio gearbox. Here is a couple of pictures of it after I bought it, just for kicks.

View attachment 1714628602

View attachment 1714628603

I don't really need a tailgate but thanks for the offer. The truck is in really great shape, one of the best I've seen of this year. Also, I am not sure about that np435 transmission, I was just going to put a good old earlier 833 4 speed in it with the close ratio gearbox. Here is a couple of pictures of it after I bought it, just for kicks.

i`d like to have one just like it!----------------bob:headbang:

I'm no help.on the parts either, but just wanted to say that's one pretty truck! I hope you find what you need.

I am pretty sure I have a set of petals out of an 82 and some misc brackets, but I dont have a comple change over set up.

318 4speed runs needs battery. Come and get it . $600.00

Attachments

• 1977 dodge truck 004.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 280
  • 1977 dodge truck 002.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 502
  • 1977 dodge truck 005.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 289
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back