-
Status
Not open for further replies.

lhearold

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I need a right front fender, hood, grille, bumper, and right side bumper brackets for a 69 Dart so I can fix the accident damage caused by a bimbo on a cell phone. As rust free as possible. Also may wind up needing a core support... Thanks.

Larry

How bad is it? The one I "had" was POR-15 with silver argent paint over it. Held up pretty well in the crash. Didn't even chip the paint on the bumper. Bent the He** out of it though!

Here are two pics when I got the car I got anouther one that was better.

100_1249.jpg

100_1242.jpg

I need a right front fender, hood, grille, bumper, and right side bumper brackets for a 69 Dart so I can fix the accident damage caused by a bimbo on a cell phone. As rust free as possible. Also may wind up needing a core support... Thanks.

Larry

I have everything you need, but I'm in Tampa Fl?

I have a hood and core support am located in Auburn NY 602 692 0211

I have a hood and core support am located in Auburn NY 602 692 0211

Think I can save the core support. It has a slight bow in the middle top where the hood latch place pushed it back but I "think" it will pull out. Where is Auburn, NY? My geography is lousy. Can place Buffalo, Albany, and most other large cities. What shape is the hood in? Asking Price? PM me.

Thanks,

Larry

I have everything you need, but I'm in Tampa Fl?

Tampa? I have a home in Ruskin, just south of there. Just don't get to see it much anymore. My sister has been living in it so long she thinks its hers. Wish she would take the mortgage....

PM me with some prices on what you have. I know shipping is going to be the killer but her insurance company is going to pay for this - or else!

Thanks,

Larry

Here are two pics when I got the car I got anouther one that was better.

Hey Snake. How does that shelter hold up to the snow? I had one a couple of years ago that stretched out real bad when the snow began to pile up along the sides. Looks good. Car too...

Larry

Its going on 4 years old now with no problims,its a tight fit me thinks thats what keeps the snow from hurting it.As for the bumper 100 bucks is what i would take could ship at your exspencs.

Auburn is located just west of Syracuse,hood is off of a Arizona car price is $125 plus shipping

Larry , I have most of the parts you need and I'm local , PM me .

I have a bulge hood in mint condition and a fiberglass front bumper if you are still looking I may also have a 67 fender and bumper brackets. I am looking for $850 for both the hood and the bumper, I am in Billerica Ma.

Larry
Got all that just outside Cincinnati, OH.8)
Pm me if you want pics or to come out for a shopping spree!

I have a bulge hood in mint condition and a fiberglass front bumper if you are still looking I may also have a 67 fender and bumper brackets. I am looking for $850 for both the hood and the bumper, I am in Billerica Ma.

Sorry can't use the bulge hood. Would be a shame to cut it up for intale clearance. Wrong marker in a 67 fender. Appreciate it though.

Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back