-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aves

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Pictures available apon request. Parts that are engine specific are for Big block Mopar low deck. Pricing is obo+ shipping.
-Aeromotive carb bypass style regulator- $75
-NOS 2 stage mini controller- $150
-Alky fuel solenoid, purge valve, cheater 4500 spray plate, eldelbrock solenoid holder,bottle brackets, bottle heater, Jegs WoT switch, and numerous -4 lines from 7' down with stainless ball valve, and nitrous gauge- $400
-Autometer Phantom 2 5/8' nitrous gauge- $50
-1050 Quickfuel dom converted by Mark Sullen for e-85 never ran since converted- $900
-ET Drags 29.5x10.5x15S-$150
-Quicktime pro 29.5x13.5x15-$150
-Powermaster 95amp alt 8132 1 wire-$150
***Motor specific parts (Mopar B Block)
-Indy Head 4500 single plane intake-$280
-Eldelbrock Victor 383 4150 manifold-$180
-Mopar Black Wrinkle finish valve covers-$80
-TF 727 manual valve body fwd shift-$300
-TF 727 Coan bolt in sprag Griner trans brake rev pattern -$1100
-CSR 727 transshield-$150
-Nan Converter for 727 5000 stall-$500
-Powermaster high torque starter cast nose-$200
-Dart Big block K-member with disc brakes and steering linkage and manual box-$450
- ported Eldelbrock Victor heads w/ Hughes rocker shaft assy complete-$2400
-TTI headers. Been wrapped could use recoated if you want shiney-$400
Troy

How much check hole left in the slicks?

Looks to be roughy 4 to 5/32
2C0B4293-DF1E-49AC-8727-1ED506C18E23-17719-0000079EF913A27C.jpg

Troy

What size primaries on the headers?

interested in the valve covers, trans., and headers. tell me ,how many runs on the trans> ever broke a rear w/ it? what kind of drums are in it?
tube size on the headers? package deal ? what city are in at or close to? thanks, bob

interested in the valve covers, trans., and headers. tell me ,how many runs on the trans> ever broke a rear w/ it? what kind of drums are in it?
tube size on the headers? package deal ? what city are in at or close to? thanks, bob

2" primaries with 3.5" collector. I bought tranny of a guy from board last Feb so not sure drums( he switched to a glide this was back up tranny). I have roughly 30 passes on it this year. Running a dana 60 with spool and 35 spline axles have yet to break it :D.

Pm sent with rest

Troy

I will be travelling from Wichita ks to San Angelo Texas this weekend so if anyone enroute I can deliver.

Troy

interested in the transmission shield can ya post a pic of it? and the headers if they are fenderwell type for 440 into an a body

Hmm for some reason can't modify original post. Trans shield is sold.

Troy

Hmm for some reason can't modify original post. Trans shield is sold.

Troy

are you quitting? or changing directions? hope you didn`t wreck that dart! see you sat some where bob

Oh no not quitting. Just going a different direction with the power train. I like driving my car on the street and with combo I had last year was starting to get on verge of not being streetable even for me.
So we going to gen 3 hemi with a bit of boost behind. Just going to take a bit to get conversion down as going to try to do it right the first time :happy1:

So thats why the sell.

Troy

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back