parts NEEDED ASAP

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
i've got a set of magnum rockers do you have the magnum heads?? if i were you i'd just run throttle body heads (premag heads) and you'll still have swirlport and they bolt right on to a LA motor.

i've got a set of magnum rockers do you have the magnum heads?? if i were you i'd just run throttle body heads (premag heads) and you'll still have swirlport and they bolt right on to a LA motor.

But you won't get the closed chamber and improved exhaust port.

The conversion push rods are $40 from Mancini, I wouldn't bother messing with used at that price.

You can harvest the rocker gear from any magnum engine at your local pick-n-pull junk yard.

But you won't get the closed chamber and improved exhaust port.

The conversion push rods are $40 from Mancini, I wouldn't bother messing with used at that price.

You can harvest the rocker gear from any magnum engine at your local pick-n-pull junk yard.

True i forgot about the exhaust ports and such.....thanks for clearing that up :D

I've got a set of rockers you can have - $30 plus shipping Pm me if you're interested

still need these parts real bad. please help also looking for a 70 dart gril the really nice ones

but will pay asap for pan and sump

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back