Status
Not open for further replies.

wirenut

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi Guys,
Im going to begin resto or rehab on my 71 duster 340 soon and need to start tracking down some parts. I bought this car in 82 and restored it for the most part back then when you could still buy sheetmetal from the local plymouth dealer, so the body is great and I need mostley interior parts. I know I can get most of this stuff new but maybe some of you have some stuff that you bought new and didn't use for whatever reason. Heres the list.
Ralley dash, I have the original but when I was 17 I thought it made sense to drill holes in it for toggle switches and gages.
door panels front and rear black- covered the originals with button tufted vinyl.
headliner black
dash pad black
correct hi back buckets- I dont think whats in it are correct, and don't know how to tell.
rear floor pans

If anyone can help let me know.

Post some pics and we can tell if you have the correct seats or not.

Moparker,
Here are some pictures. Let me know what you think.

P1040527.JPG

P1040523.JPG

P1040524.JPG

P1040525.JPG

P1040526.JPG

Look like 73 or newer seats. If the tracks work, keep them. I found some 70 challenger seats at a swap meet for $75. Same as 70 71 Duster or Demon. Just new foam and seat covers. But e body tracks wont work. Look for hard backs on the seats, correct for 70 71

70-71 bucket seats have metal side covers where the seat release button is activated.

I have the same seats in my 71 demon, they are 73 or later, the seat tracks are also different, one side is offset to clear the Cat converter hump in the floor. I made the tracks work. I have a set thats correct, they are like 6pk2go described, not for sale as i need them for my demon, they are not to hard to find, unlike the idle solinoid i've been looking for for 3 years.

I have a lot of black interior from a 70 dart 340 and rallye gauges and frame also a complete wiring harness. I was getting them ready for eBay but if the price is right let's talk. Also a black dash pad. Call me 5054497716 thx art

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back