eschroeder1

A-body Freak
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Guys and Gals,

I need the following parts for my 1971 Demon resto.

1) hood
2) front hood chrome trim
3) bell housing that will fit a 74 or later overdrive 4 sp trany to a 340, if such an animal exists.
4) vinyl top chrome trim
5) 14 inch small bolt pattern ralley rims

Please send me a PM with pics and asking price

Also would like to find a 340 engine with Aug or Sep 1970 date codes prefered, but will consider others. The more complete the engine the better. I live in Cedar Creek, Tx 78612

Thank you

Eric

WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE do you live. If it's South Africa shipping's going to be pricey.

Thank you for the location.

Terry

I have a hood, hood trim and vinyl top trim.

No way to ship the hood reasonable unless someone was headed that way.

Guys and Gals,
3) bell housing that will fit a 74 or later overdrive 4 sp trany to a 340, if such an animal exists.

They're actually pretty common, the bellhousing is the same for 318's, 340's and 360's, and since the 4 speed overdrive was fairly common from '74 on they're not too bad to find. I've got one for my 340/833 OD combo. You just have to make sure its set up for the larger main bearing retainer.

I've got a Lakewood scatter shield cut for a overdrive trans, $ 125.00

I have a bellhousing cut to 4.80 ,was in one of my cars with the overdrive trans. 125 plus

Just to be sure. What I understand you are saying is that this is what I need to merry up a 340 to an overdrive 833 4sp trany, and it will all line up for the clutch z bar and such. Is so, what would it cost to ship the item? Im in Cedar Creek, TX. 78612

Thx,

Eric

Guys and Gals,

I need the following parts for my 1971 Demon resto.

1) hood
2) front hood chrome trim
4) vinyl top chrome trim
5) 14 inch small bolt pattern ralley rims

Please send me a PM with pics and asking price

Also would like to find a 340 engine with Aug or Sep 1970 date codes prefered, but will consider others. The more complete the engine the better. I live in Cedar Creek, Tx 78612

Thank you

Eric

I have a hood and a box to ship it in. long way I am in 53027 zip code. [email protected] is my mail if you would like to try to work it ou. Hemillama

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back