Parts needing and willling to trade or pay for them

-
Espo.com list them as rear shock studs. As opposed to shocking stud rears. Oh were just jealous cause we're not as hot as Daredevil!:bootysha:

I would think they be cheaper at NAPA

Can you send me direct link to where yo found that those might be it. He is not my twin. Al thou you do have similiar face but thats about it. If you were to eat like me we might be twins. Health shake, couple laps hit the wieghts who knows maybe. If so let me know I know some other twins about our 27 year old age. Thats if you can pass for that age just kidding with you long lost brother.

At 50 I dont think so. Maybe a healthy steak a couple hot laps and some 16 ounce curls but thanks for the offer.Any luck on the shock bolts?

NO I will call the Espo.com and check with NApA near me too see if those will work almost concider if I can get the other one out with out braking having some made or making them my self key is not to brake the other side or Im screwed.

Found some for the top but no luv\ck yet on the Bottom one that is threaded on end and other just sets into the axel. if this truck was not w100 it would be alot easier for parts.

-
Back