Parts supplier for T&D rockers on 360-1 indys

-

dvs265ap6

Reaction score
Hello again guys just asking another, is he any good question? need to order some t&d rockers for my 360-1 heads who's the best on service and price? Bob mazzolini stock them has he got a good rep?

bob is a really nice guy. i have bought all of my t&d set ups from him. he also has the best price.....

I'm a dealer...

Bob Mazzolini is more of a supplier. I know he builds some engines to, most if not all the machine work is subbed out.

ou812 probably has more experience building the Mopar small block and does machine work, engine building, dyno, and flow work all in house.

I have steered a couple of guys toward Brian and they have been very pleased with the parts, heads etc and Brian's service. I would give him my $$$.

I got mine from Competition Products and they were fairly cheap , but I didn't know about Bob or Brian when I started in on this thing.
But C.P. got 1,135.00 for my W-9 set , and I thought that was pretty fair from the little shopping I did.

Make sure you specify that they supply shafts that come from the new supplier they started with this time last year and not something left over from the previous supplier.

I got mine from Competition Products and they were fairly cheap , but I didn't know about Bob or Brian when I started in on this thing.
But C.P. got 1,135.00 for my W-9 set , and I thought that was pretty fair from the little shopping I did.
i dont know about small block stuff, but all of my t&d,s for my big block sr heads were under $ 975.00............

-
Back