Parts that I've replaced, name your price!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

buffoni88

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Make me an offer, we'll go from there. Not looking to get rich from these parts, but don't lowball me too much. Not sure if anybody is even interested in any of it. If you want more pictures of a certain item, let me know and I'll get them to you! All parts are from original 1974 Duster 318. Shipping from 31088 (Warner Robins, GA)

Attachments

• IMAG0377.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 563
  • IMAG0386.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 554
  • IMAG0385.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 555
  • IMAG0384.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 553
  • IMAG0383.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 546
  • IMAG0382.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 549
  • IMAG0381.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 551
  • IMAG0380.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 555
  • IMAG0379.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 554
  • IMAG0378.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 549
Carb was running great, as far as I knew, before I took it off. I'm still learning about all of this stuff, but from my knowledge it was fine. If someone were to buy it from me, and wasn't satisfied, I'll accept a return, no questions asked (within a reasonable time, of course!). Duster had 54k original miles before I removed the carb. The first picture posted is an airplane part for the plane I work on, it's called an SPR adapter (single point refueling). People in my shop turn them into ashtrays after we change out the bad ones, which is what this is. All it needs is a little epoxy to hold it in place! It's actually pretty awesome...I just don't need it. If you want it, just pay me shipping and it's yours!

Also, not sure about condition of radiator. It came in a box with the car, the owner had replaced it with a new one. He SAID there was nothing wrong with it, he just wanted a new one. If you tell me what to look for in a bad radiator, I'd be happy to, in order to see its condition. Post questions, pm prices. Thanks!

Radio sold, threw radiator out, not sure if any of the other crap would be of interest to anybody, but I suppose I'll keep it and see. Nobody wants the airplane part ashtray?! Fine, i'll keep it!

Radio sold, threw radiator out, not sure if any of the other crap would be of interest to anybody, but I suppose I'll keep it and see. Nobody wants the airplane part ashtray?! Fine, i'll keep it!

You might want to go get that radiator and sell it for scrap. I don't know what they are paying there but it would bring around 20 bucks here.

Thanks for the advice. I've been thinking about that since I threw it in there actually. i'll go dumpster diving in the morning!

Edelbrock part 1481. you can have it for free, just pay for shipping. Nothing wrong with it, went with Lokar instead of using this.

View attachment 263387

Back door panels from same mentioned vehicle. In decent shape. Not looking to get rich off of em, just figured somebody could use them. Name your price+$15 shipping. Front ones were pretty rugged. The front passenger is good, but front driver side has a hole where somebody tried to put in a speaker.

View attachment 263388

View attachment 263389

haha strapped to my fuel tank? Are you asking about the panels? I just took them off, got new ones. Pm me with an offer, I'll most likely accept it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back