Not open for further replies.

Oldmanmopar

Going left turning right
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Contact seller
Here are some pictures of the bolts I made for the cam and tail light screws plus the housing fasteners.

Leave me a new PM with what goes to who and where so I can print it and give it to my wife. Right now she is cutting the grass and my daughters on here way here . Once the grand children arrive I will be occupied for the day

There are 8 cam bolts new but 1/8 longer which doesn't matter I just tried them in a motor. There are three factory bolts pictured

6 tail light screws and 10 tail light housing fasteners. I don't know what the shipping will be until after they are shipped . She won't go there twice. You pay the shipping that is all. The cam bolts there are several that want them so I won't ship them all to one person so they can resell.

DSCN1259.JPG

DSCN1260.JPG

I'll take one of the cam plate bolts. Let me know a price & shipping as well as your PayPal address. I'll send the funds as soon as I get the information.

What's the deal on the cam bolts I requested? You sent me a PM & then no contact, are they going to ship, or not?

He has a post stating that he WILL NOT be selling parts on this sight. Kim

We did send some to others I promised first. He needed additional parts that were not easy to locate in my mess.
I saw he PM'd me several times. Wasn't answering PM's and wasn't going to for a while, But did answer his this morning, These parts were for free. My wife took the cam plate bolts ,cam plate , dripper and slinger to the P.O. with other items for people. Right after she left I opened Another PM From him. That read

"I see you are still posting here, but you haven't bothered to answer my PMs from back on the 27th of last month. Should I call you out on the forum, or will you be a man of your word & ship the cam retainer plate bolts"

Now what you have to Remember these are free no money in hand at all and we are already out $8.00 for the others I sent

Tried to explain to him the BS going on , In a longer PM I voiced my frustration. Sent some bolts to others. Pay me when they get them shipping only. Tracking said delivered for two. Never received any reply. Still didn't here from them . Its a pay pal account for shipping charges only. They don't need any more info than that.

We just sent an item for $50 They filed a dispute said it was broke in shipping and Paypal took the money . Then they filed a $100 claim and got the insurance purchased on the item. The newest scam.

After his nasty PM. I explained to him that Bolts were on my desk as pictured there are 15 still here But I was looking for other parts for him and for my car and Others on the list and while out there I took pictures while waiting for 69383valiant . No keys for the locks on some sheds and trailers

I went on a seach today with the camera in my hand.

Dave and I found some parts I needed, Found the slinger , dripper and SP cam plate for him. and other items that were going to be sent to him. also other parts for friends I know and also parts for my car, What was that date I started the thread

Told him why I stated that I was no longer giving parts on this site. It is not worth the hassel.

He then sent me a PM. stating.

"Pull your wadded up panties out of your *** & be a man of your word. I guess I'll just post it on the forum so everyone will know how childish you are"

Now I don't owe him anything not even free health care LOL. It does seem to be every one out west. Trump sin-drum maybe? . I don't know about you but after that I thought to myself again . After hearing friends say is this really worth my time with people like this when we're not making money at all. and all the work that needs to get done.

But I still stated "an apology would be nice" Only then I would consider helping him for free . Ebay, craigslist, and social media. such as my sons facebook we get treated better and we get paid more because they make offers for more than I think the parts are worth

I have not heard a word after my last PM to him. Its a mad world. Guess I need to take a break from this site for a while. May be taking things to personal. To much to get done anyway. BP is through the roof. If he apologizes I'll send him the bolts. Steve

Yeah man. You're gettin yourself worked up for nothing. It's not worth all that at all.

I’ve lost money on parts and shipping that seems like I most certainly won’t recoup. If I didn’t figure I could stand to loose them amounts of $ I wouldn’t of sent the parts and paid shipping. Don’t stress the little things Steve. Kim

Hello Steve,I was wondering if you would reconsider selling me the 1971 Duster taillight screws? I do really need them. I would pay you before you mail them.
3forty
This is the pm I sent to Steve,no reply

Wayyy too much drama, I guess the "mind reading" classes didn't work out so well!

OK Steve, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. That was not my intention, you PMed me about the two bolts & I agreed even offering to pay up front. Then you posted you were no longer going to sell, or help anyone on this site. From there, you went dark with no responses to my PMs. Yes, I could have found the bolts elsewhere & paid more money for them but I chose to deal with like minded individuals on this site to further our interest in the Mopar realm. Again, I apologize for hurting your feelings.

Bill Slataper
aka Demonracer

I think everyone selling parts gets upset once in awhile. I think that’s just part of life. Sometimes u win and sometimes u lose. I’ve got many deals on this forum some good and some not so good. I think I’m fair with my prices as a seller. I’ve been corrected on a few items on price, so I adjusted the price. If it’s more than I want to pay I sometimes make an offer and sometimes not. Steve will come around, it may take awhile, but I believe he will. Kim

Clearly there’s a grain of truth to ‘you get what you pay for’.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back