Status
Not open for further replies.

72ScampTramp

Scamp Tramp
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
A body Torsion Bar crossmember I bought from a donor in California THIS IS IN REALLY NICE SHAPE $75

1 Pair of new Chrome 440 valve covers plain jane covers. (One does have a slight scuff on it) $30

BB 727 core was mated with a C body 440 $100

72 Scamp Heater Box with controls(I assume the heater core might need changed) complete with blower motor would be a bear to ship but could..Best Offer

2 Cragar 14x8 Cragars SS. These are in ok not great but ok for a roller or paint for a driver shape peeling in spots Could be painted includes Center Caps. These are 5x4.5....$25 per wheel or $40 for the pair.

NEW ITEM I have a 10 1/2 x 2" NEW in box DORMAN studs. These are press in style. Asking $15
http://www.streetsideauto.com/p/dor...nt=GoogleShopping&utm_campaign=GoogleShopping

74 Dart Wiring harness I have the rear lights and front lights and interior stuff no engine harness MAKE OFFER doesnt look to be all cut up.

Items located In fort dodge Iowa 50501 pricing doesnt include shipping which is at buyers expense.

Good prices, Josh. here's you a bump man.

Pic of the Distributor.

Also want to point out that the 727 is from a 77-78 engine.

Make offers Im not hard up but dont need this stuff.

Attachments

• dist.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 572
Very interested in the distributor. Any part numbers on it ? I have the MSD6AL ignition system.

This is all the information it says on the box

CUST-Item: WP8914B
PRO-Billet chrysler V8 Distributor
chrysler V8 440 Engine

Its a pro billet I would think you could adapt it to what ever ignition box your using.

what is on the inside of the distributor. does it have the electronic eye like a mallory or is it reluctor like a factory electronic dodge?

Hurst Pro-Matic 2 shifter. VERY NICE condition... Has cable hardware and brackets. Gently used... Asking $100 shipped in lower 48..

Attachments

• Hurst.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 441
Looking for the part that is circled in red.

The previous owner of my car pryed it off, broke it, then puttied it up with something that I can't clean out...making any of my repairs suspect.

Paul

vbpgimage.php

Your asking about the cover that holds the heater core?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back