Parts value help please

-

DennisH

Reaction score
I bought a parts lot and need to sell off the stuff I don't want. I'm just getting into the G3 world and don't know the value of anything. I'm not looking to make a killing, just looking for fair prices for both myself and a buyer.

All parts came from a 60k mile SRT8 300 from Cleveland Auto Parts.

Trans and convertor
Shifter
Pedal assembly
ABS unit
Rear brake hubs
Fuse box
Engine harness
Body harness
Dash harness
Computers (engine and trans I think)

The guy I got it from was going to do a resto mod and make everything work on an older body. I just want the engine.

I have the paperwork if that helps too.

Thanks in advance

Dennis

Well some of the stuff is worth some good money, some is not. I'll do my best to give you prices I've seen.

Trans and convertor - $500
Shifter - $25-50
Pedal assembly - $25-50
ABS unit - ??
Rear brake hubs - ??
Fuse box - Never seen one sell
Engine harness - $75-150 depending on if it's clean and all there.
Body harness - $100
Dash harness - $75
Computers (engine and trans I think) - $100-200 depending on part number.

What are you dropping the engine into? I'm interested in the engine harness but at the lower end of the price range. I'm working with a harness manufacturer to bring a new swap harness to the market using HP Tuners.

Riddler

What model year was the 300 SRT? Would make a difference on some of the electrical, especially the computers...

Keep in mind, that fuse box, isn't just a fuse box. It's a TIPM or a Totally Integrated Power Module and that is a computer.
Those retail for around $700 ea.
The down side, they must match # to # or they're worthless. Cause more havoc than good. So you got to find the guy who needs a TIPM with the same P/N as yours.

P.S. the junk yard locator is full of them

Thanks for the help so far.

Not sure what I am putting the engine yet, still thinking about it.

Dennis

-
Back