Parts values

-

sethjof

Reaction score
I'm taking several A body parts to the USS Alabama in late April and want to know a fair price for these parts. Any help is appreciated:

Bucket seats with tracks from a 71 Demon (need new covers and foam)

Floor shift steering column from a 71 Demon

8 3/4 rear end (741 case, open wheel, 3.23) drum to drum from a 71 Demon

340 K member (has washer up front) with sway bar, Kelsey Hayes 4 piston calipers and shields from a 71 Demon

4 speed pedals, bellhousing, 833 tranny, clutch fork, shifter rods, shifter, shifter plate, rechromed handle and the column interlock rods from a 70 Dart (I'm thinking that I'll sell this all together)

Bare 8 3/4 housing with some light pitting on the underside

A body axles for an 8 3/4 (small bolt pattern)

A body 833 tranny without rods or shifter

My opinions, please do not shoot the messenger!
Bucket seats with tracks from a 71 Demon (need new covers and foam) $300

Floor shift steering column from a 71 Demon $175

8 3/4 rear end (741 case, open wheel, 3.23) drum to drum from a 71 Demon $500
340 K member (has washer up front) with sway bar, Kelsey Hayes 4 piston calipers and shields from a 71 Demon $250
4 speed pedals, bellhousing, 833 tranny, clutch fork, shifter rods, shifter, shifter plate, rechromed handle and the column interlock rods from a 70 Dart $800-1000.
Bare 8 3/4 housing $200
A body axle shafts for an 8 3/4 $50
A body 833 tranny $350-500

My opinion on values are in BOLD type. These are reasonable prices that I have asked and seen in the numerous swap meets I've attended. Good luck.

My opinion on values are in BOLD type. These are reasonable prices that I have asked and seen in the numerous swap meets I've attended. Good luck.
I agree pretty much spot on

Would you sell some here on this site? Am I reading this post correctly? Would be interested in the K Frame.

A body seat track in good shape only get 150-250 depending on whose buying.

I sold two sets of 71 Demon buckets with tracks for $450 and 500 and had no issue selling them. I had offers for more, but was already committed to the buyers.

I'm located in Baton Rouge, LA. I'll be at the Mopars at the Battleship swap meet on 4/29

I have always wanted to go to the Battleship but it conflicts with another event that I would rather attend every year

nope, I have a friend that I went through school with that has a "Mens night Out" which is a Christian event. He feeds 250-300 men all the crawfish, shrimp and fixing they can eat. He opens up his hunting lodge to host it and pays for everything out of his pocket just giving back for his success. I go every year.

-
Back