-
Status
Not open for further replies.

65 CUDA

Reaction score
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
Contact seller
Looking for a pass. Seat in black for a 66 Plymouth barracuda fastback in decent condition and also the hardware/bolts/washers for quarter windows a decent company who is inexpensive to purchase the weatherstriping for my barracuda

I have a 65 parts car that has the window hardware if needed. Look at RA in the universal section for the weatherstrip they sell it by the foot, usually soft seal you need the profile for it. Saved me serious money that way on the dart.

I have a 65 parts car that has the window hardware if needed. Look at RA in the universal section for the weatherstrip they sell it by the foot, usually soft seal you need the profile for it. Saved me serious money that way on the dart.
I'm going to have to take out my back glass and windshield in order to replace my headliner so I'm needing the seals for them as well as the felt pieces for door glass and quarter window glass, my hardware for the 1/4 Windows are rusty and plastic pieces /washers are brittle

Make me up a list an pm me I will see what I can do.. Watch those two plastic pieces on the inside on the bottom of the rear glas, really fragile and hard to find. The felt RA has for sure, just have to cut it to fit, not the cat whiskers though.

Make me up a list an pm me I will see what I can do.. Watch those two plastic pieces on the inside on the bottom of the rear glas, really fragile and hard to find. The felt RA has for sure, just have to cut it to fit, not the cat whiskers though.
The plastic pieces are what I need besides the bolts

You have a picture of all what you need then bolt wise? I have to grab some other stuff off of it also. Is it all of what hold the vent window in?

You have a picture of all what you need then bolt wise? I have to grab some other stuff off of it also. Is it all of what hold the vent window in?
Not vent windows. I would have to take pix of hardware for Windows behind the doors

20181231_103719.jpg

Sorry was thinking vent. The rear windows. They are still on the car so should have them. Up late or early?

I have this drivers side rear quarter window from a 65 cuda with all the works- $50.00 or B/O. You pay the shipping from Boston, N.Y. ZIP-14025

1203181848.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back