PASS TIME Show, anyone seen.

-

67Dart383

Reaction score
Hey, the SpeedChannel crew came to Memphis, Tn, Memphis Motorsports PArk Drag Strip, to shoot and film 14 episodes of Pass TIME. well in one of the episodes, I was in one.

I ran a 12.02 @112 on street tires. I was wondering if anyone has seen our dart. Its yellow, and it will have BigBlockDart forum written across the back window.

I have not seen it yet, personally, I was wondering if anyone has seen it and if they can post it up for me and my family.

Thanks so much.

I watched a portion of an episode earlier, but noticed there was a Foo Fighters concert on VH-1, so I changed the channel.

I'll have to give it a second chance. Between the game-show format and that loud-mouth from Monster Garage as the host, I grew tired real fast.

But as for getting air-time with your car congratulations! When/if I see it I'll mention it.

I watch it every once in awhile ONLY because I like to watch cars run and there usually isn't anything else on better at 6:30. The thing that bugs me about that show is they have this ringer in there that knows more than 2/3 of us about how fast cars are and most of the time he wins so the cheap skates don't have to pay out any money to contestants. How many other game shows have you seen with this format?? None for me.

Sorry about the rant. Congrats on getting your car on. I haven't seen it but will look out for it.

thanks, when I made that run, it was right off the trailor. You can see smoke coming from the car, but thats normal, because it was sitting up for awhile. Some of it was tire smoke too, as I was spinning off the line, clocking a 12.02 @ 112

I watched three episodes back to back last night, it was the first time that I'd seen the show.

I saw you on there. Mighty nice Dart you have.

The last show I watched was all VeeDubs. I was surprised how fast some of them were.

-
Back