-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1970-dart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
some dummy ( me) while mowing blew a rock through the window on my car now it needs replacing so if anybody has one or has a lone on where to order one please let me know and thanks in advance.

1970 dart 2 door hardtop

and i could use a reasonably priced used( cant afford a new one right now) 1 barrel carb my current one is a Holley 1920 i will upload some pics of the carb later to make sure the linkage is the same.

c4.jpg

c3-1.jpg

c2-1.jpg

c1-1.jpg

i should have the door glass for you -- I have a 69 dart p/s door-- I'll have to check to make sure 70 is the same,
Lawrence

thanks everybody we are in the middle of a big yard sale today and tomorrow so when i get a chance i will look at pms links and other stuff and explore my options

thank you very much

hey everybody thanks for the replies i have been super busy with work and spring cleaning and a silly lawn sale that will stretch into next weekend ughhhh.. i have a buddy that told me his uncle has 25 darts at his house so I'm waiting to see if he has one because he is local and it would be so much more simple..

thanks and i will let you know guys one or the other asap but dont hold anything for me if u get a chance to sell please do..

I have couple more small things to do to the carb before giving up on it completely and will post a separate want add if need be

again thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back