Passenger mirror location?

-

sixty9bee

Reaction score
My Dad has a 1970 Dart that he would like to add a passenger door mirror to. Can anyone help with the dimensions for locating the mirror? thanks

When I installed on my 69 Dart, I used the driver side measurements as a guideline. They would be in the same place. The vent window must open and clear the mirror, keep that in mind. If you must, remove the drivers mirror and measure the holes and distances. It will look great!

I added a mirror to my Swinger, and I am a bit sorry I did. Nothing wrong with doing it if you are using a good NOS or factory piece or painted one. I bought a repopped chrome one and the chrome just did not hold up at all. My ride spends more time in the garage than out and over 10 years or so the NOS left side one I put on is still mint but the repopped right sight is all speckled and pock marked. YMMV....

Thanks for the replies. I know on the my B body the location changed 68 to 69 and wasn't sure if they would have changed again for 70 and really didn't know if the A body was same right and left.

i don't think the passenger side mirror was useable because of its' location and not enough adjustment...but they are a rare option and look nice.

thought the passenger side was where it went. Thanks for the confirmation.

put mine on the passenger side but did not mirror the driver's side due to different viewing angles through the vent window - it's a little bit ahead of the driver's side mirror

thats why I asked because my 69 b body is not mirrored from the driver side. My 67 a body appears to be mirrored from the driver side. My understanding is the location changed over the years.

rEALLY A PREFERENCE OF LOOKS OR USABILITY, I HAD TO SHIFT MY USER A DIT FOR VIEWING AND TO OPEN THE VENT WINDOW ALSO.

-
Back