Passenger Side Mirror Recommendation

-
I think I have 2 or 3 used ones plus 1 NOS one. That one is not for sale.

I think I have 2 or 3 used ones plus 1 NOS one. That one is not for sale.

I'm interested in one of the used ones, assuming that it is passenger side, non-remote in at least driver quality.

-Jerry

Only one of the two is a passenger mirror - the other is a non-remote driver's mirror. The passenger side is approaching brand new as far as the chrome.mirror goes. I will get to my storage tomorrow after I get back from the VA as I have a couple of boxes I need to go through.

Only one of the two is a passenger mirror - the other is a non-remote driver's mirror. The passenger side is approaching brand new as far as the chrome.mirror goes. I will get to my storage tomorrow after I get back from the VA as I have a couple of boxes I need to go through.

Thank you. I appreciate it.

-Jerry

PM me your email and I'll send you pictures of the sure passenger side I have and if I find any more in my tubs I take to the Nationals.

i picked up a pair of mirrors from a 65 barracuda formal s , that was hit so hard from the rear it broke the mounting bases on both mirrors , drivers side is a non- adjustable adjustable style mirror , i can use a standard adjustable ones base on the drivers side . but does anyone have a passange side base they would sell or trade ? the mirrors are cherry other wise , car was garaged from new , paint and chrome was beautiful , it was picked very clean was not much there . i just got the mirrors , and then the doors sold right in front of me . should have got them also . but mine are good . i know the non-remote mirror was a 65 only thing and build date prior to 11-11-64 , was this accrossed the whole chrysler corp div's ? and are the bases differant for the a , b , c 's ?

i picked up a pair of mirrors from a 65 barracuda formal s , that was hit so hard from the rear it broke the mounting bases on both mirrors , drivers side is a non- adjustable adjustable style mirror , i can use a standard adjustable ones base on the drivers side . but does anyone have a passange side base they would sell or trade ? the mirrors are cherry other wise , car was garaged from new , paint and chrome was beautiful , it was picked very clean was not much there . i just got the mirrors , and then the doors sold right in front of me . should have got them also . but mine are good . i know the non-remote mirror was a 65 only thing and build date prior to 11-11-64 , was this accrossed the whole chrysler corp div's ? and are the bases differant for the a , b , c 's ?

exactly what is the diff. between a standard drivers side and pass. side non-remote mirror ? my drivers side looks like it will work on the pass side. (orig. 68 barracuda mirror) I`m going to put a remote on the drivers side. wonder what year remote will look right and work on the pass. side ?

I couldn't find an exact fit, so I bought an aftermarket convex mirror that was larger than my passenger side mirror and used my Dremel to shave it down to fit. I smoothed the cut edges with my belt sanding bench. Then I attached it over the original mirror face with foam tape. It is more convex than most modern passenger mirrors, so it gives a wider field of view than modern cars. But, it makes this formerly useless mirror into a safety device for me now as I can see all around the right side of the car in it.

-
Back