Patriots vs Saints

-
How'd that work out for ya? BTW, it's weird seeing the "Aints" actually do good. I mean there was that season in 06 but the the Bears destroyed them 39-14 in the NFCCG(which I thought was great!)

Yeah, the Saints looked like the Pats from the years that they were winning Super Bowls. They are very impressive

Just so you know, I am a Pat's fan. But, I have to say, they are not going to do much in the playoffs unless they can come up with a pass rush from the front seven. I don't care who the cb's and safety's are, if the QB can stand back there with no pressure, he will pick anybody apart.

Jack

How'd that work out for ya? BTW, it's weird seeing the "Aints" actually do good. I mean there was that season in 06 but the the Bears destroyed them 39-14 in the NFCCG(which I thought was great!)

Aint's aint aint's no mo. Colt's / Saints in the Bowl!!

it could happen.

I live 6 miles from Gillette and a big Pat's fan. They got schooled on Monday night. But I would like to see that game played in Foxborough in December. on a snowy day.

If the Saints meet the Colts in the playoffs....I will have to go with the Saints. They looked perfect.

I live 6 miles from Gillette and a big Pat's fan. They got schooled on Monday night. But I would like to see that game played in Foxborough in December. on a snowy day.

If the Saints meet the Colts in the playoffs....I will have to go with the Saints. They looked perfect.

Aints would lose that one. They're tougher at home in their panzy dome.( sorry, I think football was meant to be played in the elements)

-
Back