Paxton Update

-

DART340

Reaction score
Well we just got my car back together. Its a 72 swinger with 402 magnum crate motor, turbo action prepped 727, 8.75 3.91 gears, and now I added the new paxton supercharger setup for carbs. Haven't actually driven it yet, its been non stop raining. The engine actually sounds milder but looks awesome, can't wait to drive. I will post pics soon.

Awesome. Dyno numbers please! I am planning on a 410ci with an (eventual) Paxton and I would lke to hear what your laying down.

Need to know what vehicle you are going to put it on - IT WILL NOT BOLT ON OUT OF THE BOX - sorry - have talked to Paxton and the initial response was to help and now it is oh well.
got almost 50 hours in this project and know all the bugs and short comings

Well everything is running, Skip was very close on tuning right from the beginning. He had to change my charger pulley because I was not getting enough bosst initially, probably due to my larger cubic inches. Right now with no intercooler, we are dynoing 512 hp and 587 ftlbs. If you are evevn thinking about this setup, talk to Skip at MPSS first.

-
Back