Paying it forward

-

SpeedracerX

Still on this side of the dirt member
Reaction score
So yesterday I posted that I was going to be non gold for a while due to some financial issues my family is currently experiencing, but that I would go gold again just as soon as I could... This morning I was blown away to see that someone renewed my gold status for me... I am beyond touched, and to whomever it was, I thank you..

I decided that act of kindness would not be forgotten and have decided that as soon as we get things back to 'normal' I will do my part to pay it forward... Since my membership was renewed for me, I will randomly pick one or two members and make them gold members..

I haven't decided if I will update this thread when I pay it forward or not, as I don't want to come off looking like ' hey look what I did' or anything, but I am very serious about this... So in the coming months, if someone notices they've suddenly become gold members, it was the least I could do...

Yeah it aint fair at all not bein able to see some titties. That just ain't right.

Karma ! It is good to know that there are people out there that are willing to do something just to be nice.

I have sold cheap or given away parts ( some NOS ) to help a member that REALLY needs it
For a project .

I had someone from "the other site" that I wont mention by name cause I don't want people having a hissy fit.
Any way, a member there sent me anonymously a hundred bucks to fix my motorcycle after some idiot backed into it in a parking lot. I was out of work at the time and only had the bike to save money on gas, and couldn't afford to fix the things that got broken.
I've never forgotten and will pay it forward as well when the time is right.

There are good people here, and at the other place as well.

It just warms my heart to know that someone would take the time to help that way.. Doesn't have to be a big thing, it's just the effort that means so much to me.. Paying it forward is something I intend to do more of... Not to sound all preachy or whatever, but if eveyone made even a small effort imagine how much different things could be..

-
Back