PC repair for FABO members near Seattle, WA! Special deal!

-

DirtyDunko

Local Nerd
Reaction score
I figured I would offer you guys a special deal on PC repair for those of you located near me (Woodinville, WA). Here is a copy of what I usually post on Craigslist...

My name is Kyle and I'm offering my services as a highly skilled PC repair tech for fractions of what shops around here are charging!
I can fix practically anything - even cracked LCD screens on laptops and cell phones. Just call and ask!
I offer professional On-Site or Pick-up/Delivery repair for $0.75 a mile and a flat $20 and hour! Local trips inside Woodinville and drop-off's have the trip fee waived!
Give me a call! We start with a FREE diagnostic - I'll give you an idea on what the problem is and an estimate cost to fix it. You have no obligation to do anything after that.
From there we can discuss weather or not it's worth it to fix it or just replace it.
If parts need to be ordered, I'll find the best deal I can!
If time is important, I can usually make it to a store and get you what you need THAT DAY (extra trip charges apply).
I charge a flat $20 an hour, the trip cost and the cost of parts+shipping.

If I can't fix it - you pay NOTHING, not even a trip fee!

Need a PC built on a budget? I can do that too for much less than the big PC manufactures AND offer LOCAL tech support for free on the PC's I build.
Want a water cooling system installed on your sweet gaming PC? I can do that too - using another local company based right here in WA.

I accept cash and Paypal (I have Paypal Here with a card reader so I can do debit/credit).
NO CHECKS!

Thanks for looking!

I'll give you guys a rate of $15 an hour instead of $20, just mention that you are a Mopar fan :p

For those of you that are too far away, I am always willing to give free advice and free diagnostics! Donations are welcome for those.

Spread the word so I can afford my car project!

Thanks,
- Dirty

-
Back