Peak Dash

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Anybody hear from them lately? Sent an email a couple of days ago & have not heard back from them yet....

Did you try calling them? 719-433-1657 they list that number on their webiste. I hope its just a fluke, i've been saving for a full dash for some time.

Have not called them yet....if I don't hear from them by Monday I will call them on Tuesday...

Hope they are still up & running. I don't know of an alternative for what they do.

Hope you'll share it with us.

Will do...when I get it. Mark told me he can do what I want. Will be two 2 5/8" gauges (oil pressure & water temperature), 4 1/2" Tach, 4 1/2" Speedo with fuel gauge then two more 2 5/8" gauges (volt and trans. temperature) hopefully. Will be using Speed Hut Gauges. Will end up with a digital air intake temperature, digital exhaust gas temperature and a boost controller/gauge either on the dash or on the "a" pillar roll cage tube....I think....

Awesome. Didn't know you were doing a turbo. Do you have a build thread?

Have not heard from him since 10/10/13.....have sent him 3 emails since, not a word....If you are not going to answer emails why put an email address on your site? As much as I want to use his product beginning to think it is just not going to happen. I realize I can just call him....but if his lack of response to emails is any indication of how he does things perhaps I will just buy new plastic and mount the gauges under the dash and to the roll cage...

There are some folks who just are not reliable with digital communication, but fine when you get them on the phone. What I've seen on the site about them seems positive.

There are some folks who just are not reliable with digital communication, but fine when you get them on the phone. What I've seen on the site about them seems positive.

Going to try and call him tomorrow....

Sent the deposit to get it started.......

View attachment dash.jpg

Above is a sketch Mark sent me. The smaller holes will be 2 5/8", oil pressure, water temperature, trans temperature and volts..the bigger 2 are going to be 4.5" tach and speedo/fuel gauge. Gauges will be from Speedhut

Next spring will be hauling the car over to the fellow that made my bike seat so he can fix that abortion of a dash pad....

Had mine done from Peak. Mark is not the best communicator. He had a gal that did most of the responding with me after the Deposit.

Probably took them 8 Weeks or so to receive mine.

View attachment 1714673647

You are correct about his lack of communication. I sent an email to the woman, she told me that he was working out of state and they have been having some health troubles. Just would have been nice if he would have responded just to give me a heads up.....Patience is not one of strong points at times.....

Why did you do, if anything, to finish the hole in the dash pad? The pad in my car was destroyed

View attachment IMG_2260 (Medium).jpg

The fellow that did my headliner gave it a go in regards to fixing it but it looks like a water logged dead body....the thing is pretty damn puffy....

View attachment 100_0124.jpg

Not the best picture of it but hopefully you get the idea. I have another pad out side that with a cap might be useable but am unsure of how it will look with the a-pillar tube going thru it....

Why did you do, if anything, to finish the hole in the dash pad? The pad in my car was destroyed

See Post 21. Before I came up with this idea I sure starred at it for a long time.
I think it will finish it off well once those pieces are painted to match the dash. I sliced some 1/8" Vacuum line to finish off the trim.

I see the plates, wondering if you did anything to the pad itself, where the tube goes thru it.....

I see the plates, wondering if you did anything to the pad itself, where the tube goes thru it.....

On the back side of the factory pad there is a Lead backing. I used a Dremel tool to cut it to fit the tube's and then carefully cut away the foam. Then I cut the existing finish Material folding it under the back side of the pad. It was fairly easy to do but I took my time with the measurements…. You only get 1 shot at it.

-
Back