Peavey Predator

-

dodgetkboy78

EDELBROCK HEADS SUCK!
Reaction score
I haven't played guitar in at least 15 years, but am thinking of picking it back up. Quality bang for buck on a used strat type has led me to the Peavey predator. Anyone out there have one? If so, are you happy with it? What are your thoughts?

My last/current guitar is a old Korean Series 10 neck, japanese stratocaster body, and pick ups from the garbage can....

I have not played any of the Peavey instruments, but I know a guy playing bass that really likes them alot. I have really liked all of my Peavey electronics though. I'm not much help to you for your question but I do like their products.

What about a Squier Classic Vibe or Vintage Modified Stratocaster? They're getting some great reviews. They sell for $350 new, but I've seen great used ones in the $250-300 range. The Peavey looks too "shredder" to me, but I suppose that's just my opinion. You might also want to check out www.rondomusic.com, although I can't vouch for their quality.

Well there not bad for what they are but personally I think you can find better if your willing too. I know Kramer ( Which is owend by Gibson ) re-released their Kramer Pacer Classic and from what im hearing its a killer axe and its easy on the pocket book at only 369.00 or less depending on where ya go. Its avalible in red or white has two humbuckers a floyd rose bridge two volume and one tone knob and a three way toggle mahogany body and maple neck/fretboard with jumbo frets. Just my opinion good luck in your search and happy shredding.......

http://www.zzounds.com/item--KRMKPC

The older Peavey stuff is real good. Im not sure how the newer stuff is. The new Squier stuff is great. I have a Schecter C1 for sale cheap.

-
Back