Status
Not open for further replies.

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
A friend is looking for a complete pedals set for his 67 Fury so he can swap in an 833 trans.
He has pretty much everything but the pedal assembly.
Can anyone part with a set that has the brackets and all, and how much do you need for it?

Thanks all

They are the definition of hens teeth....

Many years ago I owned two big block 4 speed 67-68 sport furys. Cool cars for sure. Your best bet is to look for a base model 6 cyl 3 on the tree sedan.

They are the definition of hens teeth....

Many years ago I owned two big block 4 speed 67-68 sport furys. Cool cars for sure. Your best bet is to look for a base model 6 cyl 3 on the tree sedan.

Ok thanks.
I have two people that responded via PM with possibilities, and apparently there are differences if power brakes or not.
The car we are working with has manual right now, but the guy has the parts for a front disc swap and an aftermarket power booster setup.

Murray Park. Tiffin, OH, to the best of my knowledge. Sounds as if you already have some leads, but from what I've heard, Murray Park is the go to guy for rare C body parts. There is a '66 Fury I post two door in local yard, (Blacks Auto, Dona Ana, NM) that DID have the slant six/three on the tree, but the pedals are gone. It might have a few bits left. I could get the whole car for less than a grand if you are interested. Rock solid body, it came from Phoenix.

66 Fury I 2dr post.

100_0291.jpg

100_0293.JPG

100_5548.JPG

100_5554.JPG

IMG_1634.JPG

IMG_1586.JPG

100_5555.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back