peggy sues in santa rosa, ca.

-

redfastback

Don't ask me... my garage is empty
Reaction score
well, it was a long weekend at peggy sues all american cruise in santa rosa this weekend. fantastic show. i met up with another 68 barracuda fastback owner and i started looking over his car and you would never guess what happened next.

his car was built on the same day (july 11th), in the same plant (hamtramck, mi) 7 CARS BEHIND MINE!!!!!!!! what's the chance of that!??

he also took the 3rd place trophy, and i took second place. it was his first show ever.

great cars all over the place. of course, the mopar pics are first.8)

DSC02093 (Small).JPG

DSC02027 (Small).JPG

DSC02031 (Small).JPG

DSC02034 (Small).JPG

DSC02025 (Small).JPG

DSC02036 (Small).JPG

DSC02049 (Small).JPG

DSC02042 (Small).JPG

DSC02050 (Small).JPG

DSC02052 (Small).JPG

Man, that '70 RR is smokin'!

i believe its a gtx with no stripes? at least the judges called it that since he took first in the mopars to 1976 class. check out his engine bay. his valve covers make mine look like they were blessed by pigeon ****!

here are a few other cars........................

the 49 buick made my knees buckle........

DSC02028 (Small).JPG

DSC02020 (Small).JPG

DSC02024 (Small).JPG

DSC02039 (Small).JPG

DSC02040 (Small).JPG

DSC02058 (Small).JPG

DSC02060 (Small).JPG

DSC02069 (Small).JPG

DSC02081 (Small).JPG

DSC02086 (Small).JPG

A GTX? Shouldn't the grill have GTX badging? You're right his engine compartment looks like you could eat off it. Nice to see that some knows how to route electrical cables too.

All really nice cars! I like the Stude, GT500, Buick. What the hell is that little electric car? Thanks for the auto **** and congratz on the 2nd place win.

you know, i thought it was a roadrunner too. i was in sensory overload so i don't quite remember the details. in fact i think it is, but the judges called it a gtx for some reason. it was the only 70 out there, so they probably just got it wrong (chevy judges!). that electric car is a real 1959 "electric shopper" that would go 30 miles on a single charge. they called it a mouse rod since it is too small to be a rat rod.

I can tell you what that 70 ISN'T. It isn't driven in the rain!!!!

No wiper motor

you know, i thought it was a roadrunner too. i was in sensory overload so i don't quite remember the details. in fact i think it is, but the judges called it a gtx for some reason. it was the only 70 out there, so they probably just got it wrong (chevy judges!). that electric car is a real 1959 "electric shopper" that would go 30 miles on a single charge. they called it a mouse rod since it is too small to be a rat rod.

Ah. Chevy judges. That explains a lot, lol!

An electric shopper, eh? Just the thing to make a liquor and cig run, lol! It's got a very unique style, almost trainlike. The lakes pipes are a nice touch too.

-
Back