People that have visited Hot Springs Arkansas OPINIONS

-
Yes I am and not far away, I have been there but it was work related back a few years ago, I do here that you should hit the hot springs bathing house, I never have..
Let me see where and what is going on while you are here. and where it would be nice to stay.. or even better, see if there is a special event / evening so you can get the complete affect of Hot Springs Arkansas, I am thinking a cabin on a lake and clubs with live music... or if your are looking for some historical locations to stay and enjoy it your way.. The time of year means allot ..

i live right in hot springs, you gotta go to the gangter museum & of course the bath house's stay at the arlington, oaklawn has gambling & horse racing soon, also you must take a boat ride on the lake. if you bring the mopar , drop by and check my car's out too *

Yes I am and not far away, I have been there but it was work related back a few years ago, I do here that you should hit the hot springs bathing house, I never have..
Let me see where and what is going on while you are here. and where it would be nice to stay.. or even better, see if there is a special event / evening so you can get the complete affect of Hot Springs Arkansas, I am thinking a cabin on a lake and clubs with live music... or if your are looking for some historical locations to stay and enjoy it your way.. The time of year means allot ..

We are targeting for October 24, 25, 26, 27, and leaving the 28. We are open to suggestions.

i live right in hot springs, you gotta go to the gangter museum & of course the bath house's stay at the arlington, oaklawn has gambling & horse racing soon, also you must take a boat ride on the lake. if you bring the mopar , drop by and check my car's out too *

Thanks, I will check out the Arlington. I have checked in to things to do this time of the year and that is why we are planning on Hot Springs. I am really interested in information on Country Inn Lake Resort. I like being on the water and to be able to toss in a line in Lake Hamilton before they start the 5' drop of the lake on November 3rd.

I won't be driving a Mopar but would like to meet you and see your cars.

Its a great little town. I was born and raised there. went to Lakeside school. I live in Alexander about 50 miles away. When my wife and i visit we like to just walk down the strand and visit all the little shops, It all depends on what you like to do. Hollar at me when you come thru little rock and ill meet you somewhere. have a good one.

Its a great little town. I was born and raised there. went to Lakeside school. I live in Alexander about 50 miles away. When my wife and i visit we like to just walk down the strand and visit all the little shops, It all depends on what you like to do. Hollar at me when you come thru little rock and ill meet you somewhere. have a good one.

Bummer, we won't be going through Little Rock. From Oklahoma we will be going down through Greenwood so we can go through the Ouachita National Forest. It is about an hour quicker for us to get there.

-
Back