Perfect black rear seat.

-

JR

Pissed off senior member.
Reaction score
I was told that there was a car that looked like mine (73 scamp) at the junkyard by my work, so I went there on my lunch break and found a black (spoofcan paint job) with black interior 74-76 valliant 4 door. The guy at the yard told me to grab what I needed fast cause there were going to crush it (R.I.P. :salut: ) in about an hour.
I grabbed the parts I needed and then pulled the rear set out of the trunk just to look at it, It was perfect not a rip or tear in it! I got it home and had my girlfriend clean it and wipe it down with some armoral wipes so I could put it in her car (72 scamp).
I then found out that a rear seat from a 74-76 valliant 4 door wont fit in a 72 scamp 2 door :cwm10: so if anyone wants to come to Newcastle, WA (about 15 mins east of Seattle) and trade for a black rear seat that will fit in a 72 scamp 2 door or buy it from me let me know. It is a very very very nice seat.

wow its amazing at what you can find my dad has a challenger that stuff sat on the seats for god 10 years and it is still rip-less...i was amazed bump for a good deal if someone has a seat :thumblef:

-
Back