Performance American Style STR manifold Gaskets

-

Vitamin c

Vitamin c
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyone know this company run by Randy Guynn? I did a search looking for a top lid gasket for my Edelbrock STR15 manifold, and his company popped up through an Ebay store. After E-mailing him today, he said he currently only makes a select few STR lid gaskets and would be happy to make me a gasket if I shipped him my top for a template. Im really not to hot on sending my top to the unknown, so I figured id ask if anyone knows him, or your opinions on sending off my manifold top.

Got a link to this guy? I have a STR-14 and could use a gasket, the one I have is dried out and as hard as a rock and useless as a gasket.
Thanks Brad

Hey Dan, I was thinking you could buy gasket material in bulk and cut out your own (?)
Well that was my plan, until I started looking around on the net. This guy is an AMC racer and parts supplier who is having someone CNC cut gaskets. The STR 14 gaskets are 30 bucks on Ebay. you cant hardly beat that price, and you have a ton of time into making your own.

Decided to give it a try and make my own. 4 bucks and an hour made three gaskets.

Attachments

• DSCN0603.JPG
    156.3 KB · Views: 129
  • DSCN0604.JPG
    150.1 KB · Views: 139
  • DSCN0605.JPG
    180.6 KB · Views: 123
Thanks, I wasn't real hot on the idea of shipping the lid off in the mail. I do see on that site that he is also selling the throttle linkage for some of these STR manifolds. Ill check it out and report back.

He wanted me to ship my lid and also pay for the gasket. I made my own also. Mark

-
Back