-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gimike812

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Slant six performance built head is shaved .080" fully rebuilt has (engnbldr) oversized stainless steel performance valves the head size for these are intakes, 1.70" exhaust is 1.440" these valves have stock stem diameter and length. New Bronze Guides Installed. Has Erson performance springs, ported and polished and has performance coatings on the valves combustion chamber and runners. Has never been installed since rebuilt. I have $1200 into the head. Was asking $850 now to add to the crazy good deal I will throw in a set of Aussie Gaskets, the O/S intake and large Bore Head Gasket. You Can get all of this shipped to you for the extremely low price of $650.

Slant six Electronic Ignition Conversion Kit used parts removed from a parts car has some wiring still attached. $100 Shipped

5 freeze plug block with a forged crank needs rebuilt, had excessive blow by found Piston was bad. can include the rods and pistons if you want them. I know the forged cranks around here are getting harder to find. Going to scrap yard end of the month if no takers. Make offer.

Radiator from 66 dart slant six car, does not leak water when filled up, but does have a small hole in the fins, I have never used it so letting go cheap can be used as is or a core on a rebuild. $25.

I have lots of miscellaneous odds and ends if you are looking for a particular slant six item I may have it. I had 5 different slant six engines at my place at one time.

If you want more than one Item hit me up with a reasonable offer. I no longer am running a /6. These parts where rat-holed for a build that will no longer happen, just trying to finish my V8 swap

How about that head, do you have the flow numbers for the port/polish, does it have hardened valve seats in it.... do you have an extra set of the engbld intake valves laying around

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back