Perhaps a Seneca, perhaps not?

-

vousavec

Reaction score
Hi! My boyfriend and I are interested in buying a 1961 Seneca... He has a '73 Charger SE (a B-body - sorry guys!) and I own a '98 Volvo. Both of us work on our cars, but we thought about a new addition to the family... which is what brought me to this forum... (I will post the whole '61 car explanation in the General Discussion area) Anyways, this place looks really neat and it seems like there are lots of informative people here! So, I'm glad that I'm able to stop in and ask a few questions before I make a purchase!

Welcome to the site,and feel free to ask any type of mopar related question,weather big or small.Their is a great amount of knowledge here to choose from and hundres of people to help and guide you through a repair or resto.Again welcome and enjoy,Mrmopartech

My boyfriend and I :tongue2: joking, Welcome to the site, I'm sure you will both enjoy. Stand by for the humor :hello2:

pic4.JPG

I have wanted to build a 61 Seneca for some time now, preferably a wagon. I just don't have the time or money right now. Good luck with it and welcome.

-
Back