PG CLassic interiors

-

carcarzey

Reaction score
Has anyone used PG Classic seat covers and door panels. I have used their 70 bucket seat foams which worked very well. There is quite a difference in prices from other manufactures.

I used their seat covers. 1970 Black bench for my Duster. Not bad for the price,but if you are after really good quality,I suggest Year One..etc.. Craig.

I have used a set of their upholstery. Not the same quality as Legendary. It was quick and cheap, and in a color not offered by Legendary. I wouldn't use them on a show car or anything, or expect them to last a long time.

Also, good luck getting any customer service if you have a problem.

If you look at PG Classic's feedback on ebay, most of the negatives they have received is about the upholstery they sell, with that being said I have bought other items from them and was happy. But as far as the interior goes, I've done the entire inside of my car from top to bottom with Legendary Auto Interiors, the product and customer service from this company is excellent. In the past to save shipping costs I have arranged in advance with Legendary to pick up the items in person from a Mopar Show they would be attending and I was going to it anyway.

JTG is right about Legendary Auto Interiors. They're the greatest. I hope they make it throught the hard times, because if they die we're all in trouble. Plus they always gave us free interiors for our giveaway cars.

CIMG3599.jpg

-
Back