PG Classic Quality, any issues?

-

dano

Evil Handy Man
Reaction score
I'm looking at buying a set of taillight bezels and hood inserts for my 69 GTS. Anyone have any quality issues with these or any other of their products? Thanks!

I've purchased many things for my '67 Cuda from them. Lets see...taillight housings, all sorts of lenses, center console bezels, armrest bases, outside rear view mirrors, dash bezels, door thresh hold trim...gosh, so many things I can't even remember!

Anyhow, their delivery was always fast (I live in South Florida and they're in Canada) and the parts were always meticulously packaged. Most importantly, the quality was consistently phenomenal.

I bought everything on eBay and it was always a pleasant experience. They truly are an asset to the Mopar and eBay community.

I also go by the name of intergalactica on eBay. If you read PG Classic's eBay feedback, you'll stumble upon close to dozen positive feedbacks I left them. PG Classic goes by the name of eparts4cars on ebay. I highly recommend them!

Thanks for the info, I have seen them on Ebay as well. I think I have there shifter bezel and boot and they were nice. Just checking on some of the other stuff as well. I have original tails and inserts, but they are pitted like all good Chrysler pot metal :(

I have heard complaints about them over different things. Most items I bought I was happy with. I did have one defect on a set of fender mounted turn signals were the threaded stud was not the right threads and thickness were it wouldn't stay in. So I went to the hardware store and fixed it up myself. But as far as complaints,I wish their prices were were lower.

I wish someone other than laysons made reverse lenses for a 65 cuda. Pg only has 67 and newer stuff for lights.

I wish someone other than laysons made reverse lenses for a 65 cuda. Pg only has 67 and newer stuff for lights.

Sounds like your in the same boat as my dad is with his 66 Coronet 500, very few if any replacement parts. He just dropped $1k on a used but very nice trunk finish panel, a one year and 500 specific part.

I guess if I don't like what I see I can always return it, like every fiberglass part I ever bought!

I've bought a few things from PG Classic and have been very satisfied with what I got. Also I'm in Canada and save on shipping - no broker fees!!!!!

What do you guys in the States pay for shipping? Any broker fees from UPS?

Oh and you do know that BE/A http://www.beaparts.com/ carries the same stuff and is in the States, so you might save on shipping.

Wylde1.

PS. Here's the scoop bezels I got from them last year.

SSPX0195.jpg

SSPX0198.jpg

I just got a full set of seat belts from them. They were a little pricey and long in coming (but they did ship from China) otherwise no complaints.

i am sending them the inside aluminum moldings for along between the floor and doors of my 65 dart.

they are going to use them to create the template for a new product. i am going to get the first ones for free when they are made...

so i am a fan too. they seem like a good bunch of folks.

i am sending them the inside aluminum moldings for along between the floor and doors of my 65 dart.

they are going to use them to create the template for a new product. i am going to get the first ones for free when they are made...

so i am a fan too. they seem like a good bunch of folks.

I tried to talk to them about repoping stuff and couldn't get bast the lady on the phone. The was mainly about Coronet stuff but still, who did you talk too?

I looked at BE/A and they are way more on the tail lights.

I also has good luck with them,go for it.The only part that did not work without my own fab work was 69 Dart fender lenses the front fit good but the rear had to have a little off the side shaved off to fit.My thought is dont buy the 69 Lenses.

GOOD STUFF ! I Bought a lot of interior parts for my Demon. Called him on the phone to see about reduced shipping. He said he would ship for free.....Very Happy with the Product and Service.

I tried to talk to them about repoping stuff and couldn't get bast the lady on the phone. The was mainly about Coronet stuff but still, who did you talk too?

I looked at BE/A and they are way more on the tail lights.

Peter Gee is the head guy at PG Classic. Ask for Peter.

Wylde1.

Thanks, I'll see if they are interested in some hard to find 500 stuff.

I pulled the trigger, $50 for shipping! Better come in a chrome box!

GOOD STUFF ! I Bought a lot of interior parts for my Demon. Called him on the phone to see about reduced shipping. He said he would ship for free.....Very Happy with the Product and Service.

Is your interior Seat Covers from PG Classic as well, Would like to see a picture how they look on the seats, might go with a interior set - am tempting to buy a set i saw in their store to match my car but am undecided yet.

-
Back