PGClassic leather tuff wheel color match

-

isharj

Reaction score
My 68 Barracuda has factory blue interior and i want to switch from my 15" wood tuff wheel to the PGClassic 14" leather wrapped wheel potentially.

My questions is, does the blue leather wheel match the factory blue interior? My OCD will drive me crazy if it doesn't!! Pix would be great.

Thanks

upload_2021-8-12_18-18-28.png

This is their blue one.... you decide since only you know what color blue your interior is.

Last edited:
My 68 Barracuda has factory blue interior and i want to switch from my 15" wood tuff wheel to the PGClassic 14" leather wrapped wheel potentially.

My questions is, does the blue leather wheel match the factory blue interior? My OCD will drive me crazy if it doesn't!! Pix would be great.

Thanks

My first thought is no. Unless your interior is new and factory fresh, the interior panels will be faded by 50 plus years of sunlight and ultraviolet exposure and the new wheel will stand out like a sore thumb!!

True OEM blue tuff wheels were light blue and only offered after 1974.

Interior is basically all new factory med blue metallic. Was just curios if anybody had bought one with a similiar interior and if it was even close. Sometimes blue wheels are a totally different shade and look terrible.

Blue in general is really bad about fading differently.

Much worse than green or red.

Very true. Might order one and see how close it is. Can always return it.

Very true. Might order one and see how close it is. Can always return it.

I wouldn't try that with PG Classics unless you contact them first and get something in writing. Returns there are based on defects / improper fitment. Color could be a big issue for returning the wheel. Just a "heads up".

Thanks for the heads up!! I'm used to being able to return anything with Amazon and companies like that. Guess i'll scrap that plan and figure out another option.

-
Back