Phoenix Emissions

-

Old Tired Rebel

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Can any one tell m what the emissions is for a 78 Cordoba with a 318. I bought it with electronic conversion done so the Lean Burn system is gone.

Thanks

They do a tail pipe sniffer, and a visual check. So as long as everything appears to be there. They will give you a print up of what is coming out the tail pipe. To ensure my 403 powered Grand Cherokee passed. I put a couple of gallons of E85, had about a 30% mixture of alcohol in the tank.

They do a tail pipe sniffer, and a visual check. So as long as everything appears to be there. They will give you a print up of what is coming out the tail pipe. To ensure my 403 powered Grand Cherokee passed. I put a couple of gallons of E85, had about a 30% mixture of alcohol in the tank.

Ok I better check and see if the cats are on my Van, and F150, my 65 Barracuda I'm not worried about. My 78 Cordoba may become a parts car. Thanks for the info. I looked it up ar DMV .Org and there wasn't much info there.

A new law in AZ says that if you get collectors car insurance you don't have to go through emissions with vehicles 20 years or older.

A new law in AZ says that if you get collectors car insurance you don't have to go through emissions with vehicles 20 years or older.

That is good to know but most of what I have is DD but I plan on thinning them out.

They will run it on the dynamometer for the exhaust test if you have a gas analyzer just set it lean and you won't have any problems.

-
Back