photo shoot with my grandson

-
Thanks Jerrod... It amazes me how fast they grow.. Heck I remember my daughter sitting on my lap and having me watch Bambi with her...Now Im taking pics of her son on my car! LOL and yea, I do believe I am going to have to get him started with some tools soon! LOL .. I get the feeling he's gonna love playing around with the car.. I cant wait til he is old enough to cruise with me. It will be a blast.

LMAO... That was a good one. Maybe I can start a trend here... when your grandson hits a year.. snap a pic with the car!

Oh I imagine that time will be here before I know it!.. Then he'll be taking pap for a ride LOL

Thanks Mike.. Well.. I dont know if he'll be wasing it next year, but I imagine thats gonna happen soon enough. lol..

Everyone says that about him... He really is a big boy for only being 1.. He'll be a Mopar fanatic for sure!

LOL... I will have my daughter look for a shirt like that!

Thanks all!

Thanks Leanna.. I look forward to updating this every year..

tatally cool

Man that is awesome. I really think I may take some pics of my car and my lil side kick. Prolly my lil girls too. The baby is 9 months but the girls (7 & 9 yrs) are really proud of the car. I think they would like that. You have really inspired me to get my kids more involved with the car.

Man that is awesome. I really think I may take some pics of my car and my lil side kick. Prolly my lil girls too. The baby is 9 months but the girls (7 & 9 yrs) are really proud of the car. I think they would like that. You have really inspired me to get my kids more involved with the car.

I agree with you, I think that would be a great idea!! I am glad I could be a bit of inspiration.. I look forward to seeing the pics

Bill, You have an awesome looking Grandson and Dart. I can tell by the smile on his face that he is working up the question " will you give me your dart". My 13 year old Grandson is getting my duster And I told him he will but after I die. Hope he is not looking forward to that cause I certainly not!

Bill, You have an awesome looking Grandson and Dart. I can tell by the smile on his face that he is working up the question " will you give me your dart". My 13 year old Grandson is getting my duster And I told him he will but after I die. Hope he is not looking forward to that cause I certainly not!

Thanks for the kind words... lol you know, its funny.. my son used to always say the Dart would be his.. He's in his 20's now, pretty much lost interest in the car, (plus he and I have had a falling out so the relationship is a bit cold at this point) ... My daughter likes the car, but has no real interest in having it.. but she's convinced that Jameson will want it someday LOL .. and Im cool with that.. :cheers:

My daughter likes the car, but has no real interest in having it.. but she's convinced that Jameson will want it someday LOL .. and Im cool with that..

I'm with ya on that, if my grandson maintains the interest, he will more than likely end up with mine. He is a Godsend and absolutely loves being in the garage with Ampaw (what I am at the moment).

Attachments

• ME and C.JPG
    158.4 KB · Views: 135
I'm with ya on that, if my grandson maintains the interest, he will more than likely end up with mine. He is a Godsend and absolutely loves being in the garage with Ampaw (what I am at the moment).

Awesome pic!! I seriously cant wait til J is in the garage helping me with some project involving the Dart.. Thanks for sharing the pic!

that next to last picture.......you need to snap another picture of your grandson striking that same pose in say 20 years! Great pictures! Ben.

that next to last picture.......you need to snap another picture of your grandson striking that same pose in say 20 years! Great pictures! Ben.

you mean the one where hes behind the wheel looking back at us? I love that pic.. Thats the one that when I put it on facebook I added the caption 'hop in pap... I got this...' LOL ... and I am sure I will see that pose again when he's older lol

Bill, Hang in there with the falling out with your son. My middle daughter had one with my wife and I 8 years ago and did not know if it could ever be repaired..... well the great news is we are back together and it is so great she lives in Cranberry Twp and we are making up for lost time with her 9 year old son and 9 month old daughter. So hang in there and don't rule him out.
Howard

Bill, Hang in there with the falling out with your son. My middle daughter had one with my wife and I 8 years ago and did not know if it could ever be repaired..... well the great news is we are back together and it is so great she lives in Cranberry Twp and we are making up for lost time with her 9 year old son and 9 month old daughter. So hang in there and don't rule him out.
Howard

I would never rule it out... And if that were to happen at some point, I would love it.. The bridge was burned pretty badly, but I believe all things can be salvaged.. Im not expecting any breakthroughs anytime soon... but as I said, I will never rule it out.. Glad to hear your family has patched things up... thats awesome

-
Back