Photo Shop Help.

-
so i just photo shopped for nothing?

Here you go....

image.php

I just made the 4 images like he wanted.

Attachments

• duster_1.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 159
  • duster_2.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 154
  • duster_3.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 151
  • duster_4.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 154
I just made the 4 images like he wanted.
Oh I am sorry. No one responded and it was not the first time I have asked, so I just deleted it. I do appreciate it greatly though.

Can you do these last two in purple instead of red please and send me your paypal.

Attachments

• image4sv.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 117
  • image8ke.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 128
I guess i should have posted something when i started working on the first ones to let you know.

How are these?

duster_purp_cccr_1.jpg

duster_purp_ccr2.jpg

I guess i should have posted something when i started working on the first ones to let you know.

How are these?

duster_purp_cccr_1.jpg

duster_purp_ccr2.jpg

Those are great, a lot better than I thought they would be!:prayer::prayer:

People that can do this with Photoshop can make a LOT of money.
It's not as easy as some think, since good Photoshop abilities are kind of rare.
It's not like cropping or resizing a picture.

Nice work.

I like the red ones.

Thanks, maybe i could make a lot of money I don't know.

I have been using photoshop for maybe 6 years now? I went to school for stuff like that. But, I am still FAR away from being an expert. A color change on a straight car with good paint is not too hard. but, get something rusty or multiple colors or dented and things get a bit tough. I still have a long ways to go to being a master at photoshop paint jobs.

Thanks, maybe i could make a lot of money I don't know.

I have been using photoshop for maybe 6 years now? I went to school for stuff like that. But, I am still FAR away from being an expert. A color change on a straight car with good paint is not too hard. but, get something rusty or multiple colors or dented and things get a bit tough. I still have a long ways to go to being a master at photoshop paint jobs.

I've seen a lot of people try what you did and they didn't come out near as good.
I think people would be totally willing to pay to see thier car in defferent schemes and colors before they spent a few thousand on a paint job.
Id hate to see you throw that talent away on a public forum without benefiting from it.
It's service man.
Thats why you learned to do it right?
Or did you learn it just for the fun of it?
Also consider what it cost you to learn it and all.

-
Back